Wednesday, September 30, 2020

The Triple Threat

 

The Triple Threat by Nikki Ashton

AVAILABLE NOW!

mybook.to/TheTripleThreat

B&N/Kobo/Nook/Apple - - https://books2read.com/u/bPKwMA

Goodreads - https://rb.gy/l3zopx

 

Genre - Romantic Comedy - Brother's Best Friend

#TheTripleThreat #NikkiAshton #CoverReveal #RomanticComedy

#BareNakedWords

"A highly entertaining and fun read. Lots of laugh out loud moments in The Triple Threat" Goodreads Review

"I'm a sucker for funny books and crazy about small town romances, and the Triple Threat by Nikki Ashton hit both those targets fully in the guts!" Goodreads Review

BLURB

Welcome to Dayton Valley, cowboy country with a sum population of 9022. Sounds idyllic, and it is… until it isn’t.

Ellie First there’s my parents and their penchant for making out in public, totally gross. Then there’s my douche of a brother, who shouldn’t be allowed near any woman with a pulse. Bronte my best friend is lusting over a silver fox … And then of course there’s Hunter Delaney. Hunter. Hunter. Hunter. He’s not officially mine, but that’s not to say I want him to belong to anyone else either. As we work together on a way to stop Bronte’s demented plan to date Hunter’s dad, we get closer, and closer… until the lines of friendship are well and truly blurred. Friends can be lovers, right?

Hunter I’m a cowboy, I love my job, I adore my two crazy aunts and I idolize my pop, even if he’s getting more action than I am. Life is great, except I have a problem and it’s called Ellie Maples. She’s my best friend’s little sister, but you know that line you’re not supposed to cross…? Yeah, that one. Well, I’m getting pretty close to jumping it. You can have feelings for the girl you’re not supposed to touch, right?

Welcome to Dayton Valley… where the men are hard, and the women are horny.

 

Win a signed paperback plus a £10/$10 Amazon Gift Card by entering

on Nikki's Facebook and Instagram pages

MEET NIKKI ASHTON

Nikki lives in Cheshire with her husband, two dogs and lovely mother-in-law who supplies her with endless cups of tea. She writes romance with a touch of humour and lots of love, and hopes that she puts a smile on her reader's faces. Her ambitions of becoming a writer started at the age of 10 when she started writing poetry at school, and was given the honour of reading one of her poems to the rest of her year group (a truly embarrassing experience that she will never forget). Nikki is grateful for the wide variety of strange and wonderful people in her life, otherwise she'd never know what to write about! She is currently talking to family and friends, finding out their innermost secrets in readiness for her next book.

Although all Nikki's books are stand alone stories characters do make 'guest appearances'. So, the best order to read them is:

Guess Who I Pulled Last Night

No Bra Required

Get Your Kit Off

Rock Stars Don't Like Big Knickers

Rock Stars Don't Like Ugly Bras

Cheese Tarts & Fluffy Socks

Rock Stars Do Like Christmas Stockings

Roman's Having Sex Again

Box of Hearts

Angels' Kisses

Secret Wishes

Do You Do Extras?

Pelvic Flaws

I Wanna Get Laid by Kade (Complete standalone)

You can contact her on the following links:

Website - http://www.nikkiashtonbooks.co.uk/

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NikkiAshtonBooks

Twitter - https://twitter.com/NikkerAsh

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/nikkiashtonauthor/

Pinterest - https://uk.pinterest.com/davnikash/

No comments:

Post a Comment

My War, My Child

  My War, My Child My Child, My War Publication date: March 26th 2024 Genres: Adult, Historical A law student at Dhaka University, A...