Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Evin's Fight by Ahren Sanders

 

Evin's Fight (Southern Charmers Series #3) by Ahren Sanders.

AVAILABLE NOW!

Amazon UK: https://geni.us/EFzon

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/31pN9NA

FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED

Standalone within the series, new couple and lots of the good stuff.

Genre: Contemporary Romance

#EvinsFight #AhrenSanders #Romance #LiveNow #KindleUnlimited #BareNakedWords

 

Blurb

Evin

“Be careful, man. Don’t be seduced by the bright lights of the city. Even the strongest of men find their weakness.” When Jackson spouted his advice, I laughed at the thought. A man in my position doesn’t have weaknesses. Or so I think. The night I meet Poppy Malone, everything changes. The breathtaking bohemian is an irresistible temptation I never saw coming. One night is all it takes for her to seal our fate. She’s convinced the odds aren’t in our favor. I’ll enjoy proving her wrong—again and again. I’ve never backed down from a challenge. When someone from her past reappears, delivering the ultimate betrayal, the stakes grow higher. No matter what happens, I’m all in.

Poppy

“Dance to your Destiny.” The day I heard those words, my path was set. Walking away from a world of wealth and privilege, I danced my way to my dreams and independence. Performing in Vegas is everything I ever wanted. Or so I think. A twist of fate brings Evin Graham into my life. One earth-shattering kiss rocks my perfectly crafted world. Devastatingly sexy, rich, commanding—Evin and I are polar opposites in every way. He dresses in custom-tailored suits. I wear flowers in my hair. He’s an obsessively controlled business mogul. I’m a risk-taking free spirit. He’s determined we have a future. Suddenly, my destiny isn’t at all what I planned.

Meet the Author

Ahren spent her formative years living in an active volcano. There her family made collectible lava art. She studied rock collecting at the Sorbonne in France. There she met the love of her life-her pet pig Sybil. She returned to the states and started writing. She is happily married to a guy who used to live under a bridge and she met while pole-dancing.

Now, meet the real me. I grew up in the south and consider myself a true “Southerner”. Most of the special locations mentioned in my books are reflections of my favorite places. Living on the Florida coast, my family spends a lot time at the beach, which is where I usually can be found with a book in my hand.

For more information on my books, please click here: Ahren Sanders

Author Links- Keep in touch!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authorahrensanders

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ahrensanders

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ahrensanders/

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7182329.Ahren_Sanders

Amazon

BookBub

Mailing List Sign Up

Website

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My War, My Child

  My War, My Child My Child, My War Publication date: March 26th 2024 Genres: Adult, Historical A law student at Dhaka University, A...