Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Polar Curve by C.D. Gorri

 




Title: Polar Curve
Series: Barvale Clan Tales #4
Author: C.D. Gorri
Genre: Paranormal Romance/Shifter
Release Date: June 29, 2021


BLURB

She’s the mother of his son, but can he win her love?

Eva Jareck was forced to leave her old Clan to protect her son. Barvale, New Jersey is a long way from Alaska, but she has nowhere else to go. Besides, it was time she introduced her sweet cub to his father. But will she able to forgive the man who broke her heart?

Bolder Nanouk left everything he knew behind in support of his brothers and cousin. He’s made a new home in Barvale, but his Polar Bear can’t forget the past. He left his heart in Alaska with no idea how to get it back.

When Eva shows up out of the blue with a cub in tow, Bolder doesn’t know what to do. This is one curve ball the Polar Bear was not expecting. Can he be a mate and father?

When a single Bear comes sniffing around the family he has yet to claim, Bolder has a decision to make. Let them go, or man up.

But can he win her heart in spite of everything?

Find out in this last installment of the Barvale Clan Tales.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


99c for a limited time!
(US & UK only)

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


Hello!
I'm C.D. Gorri, Bestselling, Award-Winning, Steamy Paranormal Romance, Young Adult/Urban Fantasy Author, and Creator of the Grazi Kelly Universe.

I've always been an avid reader with a profound love for books and literature. When I'm not writing or taking care of my family I can usually be found with a book or tablet in my hand. I live in my home state of New Jersey with my husband, our children, and our dogs, Dash and Chewie.

As a busy mom of three I know finding time for the things I enjoy, like reading, is never easy! That is why I write stories that are fast-paced, yet detailed with satisfying conclusions. Now that I've started, I can't picture myself doing anything else. I simply adore writing powerful women and loyal heroes who face relatable problems in supernatural settings. I plan on adding to the Grazi Kelly Universe with each and every story I publish.

If you pick one up you can expect sassy, curvy heroines and sexy, love-driven heroes who find their HEAs between the pages of my stories. My characters include Werewolves, Bears, Dragons, Tigers, Witches, Romani, Lynxes, Foxes, Thunderbirds, Vampires, and many more Shifters and supernatural creatures. The most important thing is the mates in my universe are fated and loyal and they always get their happily-ever-afters.

Want to know how it all began? Enter the Grazi Kelly Universe with Wolf Moon: A Grazi Kelly Novel #1, my very first YA/Urban Fantasy book that sets the stage for the universe I write in. You can also start my PNR with the first book in the Macconwood Pack. Pick up Charley's Christmas Wolf today!

Thank you and happy reading!


AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment

My War, My Child

  My War, My Child My Child, My War Publication date: March 26th 2024 Genres: Adult, Historical A law student at Dhaka University, A...