Monday, August 2, 2021

Deviant Vows by Anna Widzisz & Shanjida Nusrath Ali

 




Title: Deviant Vows
Series: The Quarter Chronicles #1
Authors: Anna Widzisz & Shanjida Nusrath Ali
Genre: Dark Romance
Cover Design: Books and Moods
Release Date: September 15, 2021


BLURB

Davina

I fought for leadership, power and money. It was never given to me. I earned it. But I never thought I'd have to agree to give up half of it just to protect my people from the war I made myself. Arranging marriage to my enemy is the last thing I want. Turns out Macsen Addison – the boss of North Liverpool – is the solution to all my problems. Now I can’t get out of this deal because I’ve made a vow.

Macsen

Sharing power has never been my forte. But when my people are getting slaughtered each and every day, things have to change. I control everything in my life, except choosing the woman I will marry. Yet there I am accepting an offer made by the queen of South Liverpool to become my wife. Turns out she’s everything I admire and respect. Now I try to fight to have something real because I’ve made a vow.







PRE-ORDER LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






ANNA WIDZISZ


Anna Widzisz is an author of dark romance. She currently lives in Poland. She loves travelling, dancing, and reading whenever she’s not writing. With her books she pulls you into the mafia's terrifying world. Darkness becomes your companion. Scenes that are hard to swallow and matured characters that make you love and hate them at the same time, creating a genuine reflection of what the mafia is really about - power games, torture, murder, lust and perhaps if you look deep enough, love as well.


Shanjida Nusrath Ali is a 19 year old English major student by day and an aspiring independent author by night. Known for her mafia romance book, Cross My Heart, she loves to write about characters going through a dark and heartbreaking path to love with consequences at every turn and coming out stronger in time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Angelbound Tales Volume 1

  Angelbound Tales Volume 1 Christina Bauer (Angelbound Tales, #1) Published by: Monster House Books Publication date: March 19th 20...