Sunday, August 1, 2021

Reluctant Lumberjack by Lynn Burke

 




Title: Reluctant Lumberjack
A Cocky Hero Club Novel
Author: Lynn Burke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 1, 2021


Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward are excited to bring you the Cocky Hero Club: original works from various authors inspired by Keeland and Ward's New York Times bestselling Cocky Bastard series.


BLURB

Twenty years ago, I loved a woman.
Twenty years ago, I also loved a man.
And twenty years ago, rather than choose, I abandoned them both.
Now, I’m living a lonely life, luckless in love and unwilling to confront the truth of what I left behind.
When my brother passes, I become responsible for my four-year-old niece. Uprooting her isn't an option which means heading back to the sticks of New Hampshire, to the small town I fled.
Because of Charlotte.
Because of Liam.
My two best friends, the ones I’d been reluctant to pursue but couldn’t deny.
Attempting to avoid facing my past doesn’t work, and I see them both—together. They appear to have moved on while I can’t.
I still want her.
I still want him.
But secrets lay between us, betrayals that threaten to crack the egg shells we walk on.
I’ve got more than my own heart to look out for now, and I’ll protect those I love this time around.
No matter the cost.

Reluctant Lumberjack is a MMF bisexual menage romance inspired by British Bedmate.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited








AUGUST RELEASES

Lynn Burke is a full time mother, voracious gardener, and scribbler of hot romance books. A country bumpkin turned Bay Stater, she enjoys her chowdah and Dunkin Donuts when not trying to escape the reality of city life.




COCKY HERO CLUB





No comments:

Post a Comment

My War, My Child

  My War, My Child My Child, My War Publication date: March 26th 2024 Genres: Adult, Historical A law student at Dhaka University, A...