Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Love by Stacy Stone

 




Title: Love
Series: Full Moon #6
Author: Stacy Stone
Genre: Rockstar Romance
Release Date: October 26, 2021


BLURB

Mike

One accident was all it took to change my life forever.
I lost my brother, my best friend, and my girlfriend.
I vowed never to love again.
Because everyone I love dies.
And then Karen came into my life.

Karen

It was supposed to be one night of fun.
I didn’t plan to fall in love with him, yet I did.
But no matter how hard I try, he keeps pushing me away.
Will I walk away? Or try harder?





PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





EXCERPT

Beep. Beep. Beep.
Everything is black. Where am I?
All I feel is pain. It’s like my entire abdomen is on fire inside. Burning. Burning. Burning.
When I try to open my eyes, I just can’t. I don’t seem to have any control over my body. Even my arm doesn’t want to move when I try to lift it.
I’m trapped. Trapped in my own body, but I can still hear everything that’s happening around me.
The door opens and someone walks in. I can hear quiet footsteps padding across the floor getting louder as they approach me. A soft hand takes mine and the person delicately entwines our fingers before a gentle kiss is planted on my forehead.
Suddenly, it all feels so very familiar. I know who this is. I recognize the feeling of her lips against my skin. I recognize her distinctive smell. I recognize the only girl who has never given up on me. The only woman who wouldn’t let herself be pushed away when I put up my walls. No matter how many times I tried, she always came back into my life. And that is exactly why I love her.
I may not be able to open my eyes to see her right now, but I know what she looks like. Every inch of her face is etched into my mind. Every freckle, every dimple, every little detail that makes her her is clear as day in my head.
Picturing her makes me want to scream from the rooftops about how much I love her. She means everything to me. She’s my fucking world, and I can’t even tell her that. No matter how hard I try.
When I hear her starting to cry softly, I go crazy inside. But none of my limbs want to work. I can’t seem to find my voice, and my eyelids feel like they’ve been glued shut.
Hang on a little longer, baby. I will wake up!
The words keep repeating in my mind. I know she can’t hear them, but I’m hoping that I can somehow beam them from my brain into hers if I try hard enough. It might sound insane, but I’m that desperate.
A tear drops onto my arm and slides down, then she lifts my hand to her mouth and brushes her lips across my knuckles.
“Come back to me, Mike,” she whispers.
Rage and frustration unlike anything I’ve ever known rushes through me when I hear those words. There’s nothing I want more than to pull her close and tell her I’ll be okay. That I’m right here. But I can’t.
Fight for me, Karen! Don’t give up on me now.
I will wake up and be there for you, no matter what it takes. And then, I will never let you go.

This is mine and Karen’s story. It’s been a bumpy road so far and she’s been forced to be patient, but we found each other eventually.
This is how I, Mike Jones, fell in love with Karen even when I thought I would never love again.






ALSO AVAILABLE


FREE for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Always free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


Under the Dutch name Stefanie Van Mol, Stacy Stone made her debut in Belgium with her Desire series. She was obsessed with writing and never stopped.
She creates stories about rock stars that are emotional, sexy, and heartfelt.
During the day she works at her own publishing company.
At night, she spends hours at the computer at night creating her colourful characters and bringing their stories to life.
She's an avid reader and passionate writer. She hopes to make her dream come true and become an author that readers will enjoy worldwide.


AUTHOR LINKS



No comments:

Post a Comment

My War, My Child

  My War, My Child My Child, My War Publication date: March 26th 2024 Genres: Adult, Historical A law student at Dhaka University, A...