Friday, January 21, 2022

The Moon Resides in Her Heart

 


Poetry, LGBTQ poetry

Date Published: November 2021

 

photo add-to-goodreads-button_zpsc7b3c634.png

 

Sapphic Haikus (LGBTQ poetry) In which some people are too pretty not to write about; sometimes they just have moons residing in their hearts.

 

 

 

 


About the Author

My name is Isabel and I am 24 years old. I come from England, but I’ve lived in Switzerland my whole life. I love writing and drawing and have been doing that since I was 13 years old. My first ever self-published book on sale was published in March, 2018. It is called “When Daisies and Thunderstorms Collide”. I hope you enjoy my books as much as I enjoyed writing/drawing them! :)

 

Contact Links

GoodReads

Twitter

 

Purchase Links

Amazon

Lulu


RABT Book Tours & PR

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Tally

  The Tally Christian Kay (The Tally Trilogy, #1) Publication date: October 1st 2026 Genres: Dystopian, Young Adult Every soul is bo...