Monday, May 30, 2022

Revel In You

 

Revel In You
Scarlett Se Leva
(Determined, #3)
Publication date: June 30th 2022
Genres: Contemporary, New Adult, Romance

Simone Goodman.
The only girl I’ve loved.
Until she ripped my heart out.

It’s been five years since I’ve laid eyes on her.
Five years since she was mine.

I told myself never again.
But truth be told I still yearn to indulge in her.
To get lost in her touch.

I plan to own the one thing she’s denied me.
Her heart.

Goodreads / Amazon / Barnes & Noble / iBooks / Kobo

—

Pre-order for only 99 cents!


Author Bio:

Scarlett Se Leva writes unexpected, steamy, suspenseful romance.

When Scar isn’t busy penning her next book, you can find her with her family watching movies, drinking wine, curled up in a corner with a book or running after her three daughters.

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Newsletter / Bookbub / Amazon


Hosted by:
XBTBanner1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

🩸 COVER REVEAL & PREORDER 🩸

  🩸 COVER REVEAL & PREORDER  🩸 This Bitter Blood b y Mona Archer is coming 11.18 A why choose dark vampire romantasy (Banished Gods Le...