Monday, May 1, 2023

Illicit King by Maggie Cole

 




Title: Illicit King
Series: Mafia Wars Ireland #1
Author: Maggie Cole
Genre: Dark Mafia Romance
Tropes: Forbidden Love/Enemies to Lovers/Age Gap
Release Date: May 1, 2023


BLURB

He’s not my King.
Tall, rugged, and focused on destroying my family, Brody O'Connor's the one person I need to avoid.
He seduced me on purpose and now I’m paying the consequences.
Every step I take, he’s there, lurking in the shadows, studying me, waiting for any chance to undermine my efforts to become my father’s successor.
He’s succeeding.
No matter how much I try to shake him, or our heated encounters, I can’t.
He insists I’m naive, in the dark about what my family is really about, and what he tells me I can’t fathom.
He’s lying.
Screwing with my head.
It can’t be true. My father is cruel, but he wouldn’t do this.
Or would he?
If Brody’s right, then where does that leave me?
Where does it leave us?







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited







TRAILER




COMING SOON


Releasing June 15

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Maggie Cole is committed to bringing her readers alphalicious book boyfriends. She's been called the "literary master of steamy romance." Her books are full of raw emotion, suspense, and will always keep you wanting more. She is a masterful storyteller of contemporary romance and loves writing about broken people who rise above the ashes.

Maggie lives in Florida with her son. She loves sunshine, anything to do with water, and everything naughty.

Her current series were written in the order below:
All In (Stand alones with entwined characters)
It's Complicated (Stand alones with entwined characters)
Brooks Family Saga (Read in order)
Behind Closed Doors (Read in order)
Mafia Wars (Stand alones with interconnecting plot and entwined characters)
Mafia Wars New York (Stand alones with interconnecting plot and entwined characters)
Club Indulgence Duet


AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Kingpin Bodyguard by Stacy-Deanne

   ✩ ✩ ✩ NEW RELEASE TOUR ✩ ✩ ✩ The Kingpin Bodyguard BWWM Protector Romance Bodyguards of Passion By Stacy-Deanne Goodreads:    Hosted by D...