Monday, June 12, 2023

Ivy’s Savage Lust by Noa Camhi

 

 

NEW RELEASE!

Ivy’s Savage Lust by Noa Camhi is available now!

Purchase Link


Start the Too Hot To Handle Series and pre-order the upcoming titles: https://amzn.to/3WRyHdf


ABOUT THE BOOK:

I had a one-night stand with a stranger…

He’s a mafia Don…

He’s my ex’s father…

Her addiction…


Ivy Johnson

My knight in shining armor turned out to be my ex’s father. One night of savage passion led me to my addiction: Leonardo.


Except in the next morning, he was gone.


Back from vacation, I’m hit with some unexpected, unsettling news. The recent stress wasn’t the reason my regular period was now six weeks late.


I’m called into my boss’s office for a meeting. Instead of seeing my perverted boss, it was Leonardo, holding a pregnancy test in his hand.



Leonardo Ottaviano

Her light is a balm to my tattered soul. Dragging her into a mafia war wasn’t what I had in mind when I met her.


When my enemies lock their sights on her, I have to make a choice: my revenge or her.


Just when I think things can’t get worse, I find out Ivy has secrets of her own.

She belongs to me.



TOUR HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Permission for Self-Love

  The optimal guide to getting back to your own Queendom after having a child   Guidance & self help, child birth, parentin...