Thursday, May 2, 2024

Pucking Hearts Collide by Maggie Alabaster

 




Title: Pucking Hearts Collide
Series: Pucking Dark Hearts #1
Author: Maggie Alabaster
Genre: Dark Sports Romance
Tropes: Reverse Harem/Hockey Romance
Release Date: May 2, 2024


BLURB

Ice racing was the only thing on my radar. My goal? To return from a knee injury and make the Winter Olympic team.

My problem? Having to share my practice rink with up-and-coming hockey team, the Opal Springs Ghouls.

All they want is to turn professional and put the town on the hockey map.

Their problem? They don't want to share the ice with me either, and they don't mind letting me and everyone else know. Three of them in particular have made it their mission to make my life h*ll, by any means necessary.

Even if they break me.

Good luck with that, I won't be broken that easily, but fighting both them and my attraction to them might just shatter me forever.

**This is a RH/why choose hockey romance with darker themes and a hot pink boa.**








PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing June 6

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO

Maggie Alabaster lives in NSW Australia with her husband, two daughters, a beloved dog, countless birds and a growing collection of books and dragons. She writes reverse harem, both paranormal and contemporary.


AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment

GoldenRuleism

    Living a GoldenRuleism Nonfiction Date Published: May 1, 2024 Publisher: MindStir Media   You've FOUND It. ...